Sunday, August 22, 2010

The Top 10 Rules of doing a LSD

LSD stands for Long Slow Distance. It a long run to build up endurance so that we are able to complete the distance of a marathon or sub marathon.

Here are the Top 10 rules of doing a LSD..
  1. Trying  not to overeat the night before
  2. Miminimise on sweets.
  3. Do not consume excessive alcohol
  4. Get enough sleep.
  5. Do not stay up till 2 in the morning
  6. Sleep in your own bed so that you are familiar and better rested
  7. Minimise walking or running the day before
  8. Try to save your breath by minimising talking
  9. Talk softly if possible
  10. Do not tired yourself by meeting so many new friends.
Ok. I broke all the rules above and still manage to do a LSD on Sunday but it was fun and here the pictures to show..

The Group of the Night Birds

My new friend from Krung thep Mahanakorn aka Bangkok

Mummy no 63 who has to leave early

I aim to please...

Sometimes I take matters into my own hand

Need I say more..
A reminder....

No comments:

Post a Comment